Class Project Exchange Student Programme Due by end of term
This project is NOT MANDATORY but there is a nice award waiting for those who choose to undertake it. It may be turned in any time before the end of term. Please send completed project to email@example.com, with the subject line: BeyondHogwarts-Project-HOL id. For example, if I were sending it in, it would read as follows: BeyondHogwarts-Project-ar1107. Remember to include your full HOL name, House, and ID in the body of your assignment. And just as a reminder, NO ATTACHMENTS WILL BE OPEN. Please use a graphic service such as Photobucket, Flickr, etc. If you send in an assignment with an attachment, it WILL BE DELETED.
Congratulations!!! News of your travels have reached those-in-high-places and they wish to extend an offer to enroll as an exchange student in one of the five schools we visited. The choice of which one to accept is yours alone, and once it is made it cannot be changed. So think long and hard before accepting and choose wisely!
Once you have chosen, it is time to register. They may have offered you the chance, but that does not mean you get to forgo the proper protocol. Please complete the registration form in full:
Year last completed (1st, 2nd, etc):
Reason for Choice:
Areas of Specialty (quidditch, class proficiency, etc)
What do you hope to take away from your experience?
What are your future goals after graduation from wizarding school?
Now that the preliminaries are properly taken care of, it's time to pop off and begin the actual programme! For future studies, please be so kind as to give a detailed report of your time there, using the following criteria:
1. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Using whatever medium you choose (doll-maker, hand drawn, photoshop, etc), please provide a picture of yourself at your new school. Remember, LINKS ONLY, NO ATTACHMENTS.
2. What did you like best about your time there?
3. Is there anything you found disappointing about your school of choice?
4. What classes did you take? Any favourites or ones you excelled at particularly?
5. Describe, in detail, a typical school day.
6. What is your most memorable moment from your time there? You can either write it or show it via picture. If you choose to submit a picture, please include a brief explanation. Remember, LINKS ONLY.
7. Would you recommend this school to your Hogwarts peers? Why or why not? Please be as detailed as possible.
It is safe to assume (I hope), that you told them a bit about your own school as well. What sort of information did you share with them about Hogwarts? How was it received?
Lastly, if for some unforeseen reason you had not been accepted into this school, are there any others you would have liked to attend. Please give a reason for your answer.
And finally (I promise!), if given the opportunity, would you choose to continue the remainder of your education at your exchange school or would you return to Hogwarts? Please give a reason for your answer.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.