Each of the options below are worth a different number of points. Choose which sections you want to complete, however they cannot exceed 60 points. The first 30 points will be awarded as the assignment, and the next 30 points would be awarded as the extra credit. Please do not exceed 60 points as the points will not count.
Please send your completed assignment to email@example.com, with the subject line:BeyondHogwarts-Assignment 5-HOL id. For example, if I were sending it in, it would read as follows: BeyondHogwarts-Assignment 5-ar1107. Remember to include your full HOL name, House, and ID in the body of your assignment. And just as a reminder, NO ATTACHMENTS WILL BE OPEN. Please use a graphic service such as Photobucket, Flickr, etc. If you send in an assignment with an attachment, it WILL BE DELETED.
Due to end-of-term deadlines (aka Zoki will kill me if I don't get this in on time), there will be NO EXTENSIONS offered for this assignment.
True or False (10 points)If false, please correct the statement to make it true.
1. Uagadou School of Magic is in eastern Uganda.
2. Ajani was an animagi, whose chosen form was that of a cheetah.
3. Uagadou was never a vision shared by Ajani.
4. Babajide Akingblade succeeded Armando Dippet as the Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards.
5. Unlike other wizarding schools, Uagadou students are not provided with or taught how to use a wand.
Short Answer (10 points) Full sentences, please
1. Where did Ajani learn his magic?
2. Why did Adrian Tutley file a complaint against Uagadou after the 2016 International Symposium of Animagi?
3. How are prospective students notified about their acceptance into the school?
4. What three subjects do Uagadou students excel at?
5. What is the significance of a black robe?
Class Survey (10 points) MANDATORY
1. Which lesson did you like the most and why?
2. Which was your least favourite lesson and why?
3. Did the assignments seem like a good variety? Do you like having the HW and EC together or do you prefer them separately?
4. Would you be interested in taking a follow-up class on the subject? (schools of specialized magic would be discussed)
5. Are there any other suggestions or comments that you wish to add?
Word Search(10 points)
Remember, link only please!
Opinion (10 points each) You can choose to do 1 or both.
Question 1: The belief at Uagadou is that wands are an unnecessary tool which are not needed if one has a natural affinity for magic. Do you agree or disagree with this line of thought? Do you think it is more of an advantage or disadvantage to learn how to do magic without a wand? 150 word minimum
Question 2: The students at Uagadou are not sorted into formal houses in order to promote the 'village unity' feel to the environment. Do you believe that this sort of system works better (or worse) than the more common practice of House sorting? 150 words minimum
Self-Transfiguration Practical (20 points)
Suppose for a moment, that you were a student at Uagadou and it is time to change your white robe into the proper colour based on your animagus form. First things first:
Go here and take the test to see which animagus form best suits you. www.buzzfeed.com/trickington/which-animagus-form-would-you-take-ink3?utm_term=.vcqlaxYVK#.rs6Ooy9XK Now it is time to show off your robes, or at least the colour of them based on your animagus animal. Using any medium you choose (graphic manipulation, drawing, etc), show the colour of your robes and don't forget to state which animal your form is and whether you agree with it or not. If you don't agree with it, please feel free to choose another animal.) Alternately, you can choose to have your robe turned black or gray, but please state why you believe such a choice is right for you.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.