Each of the options below are worth a different number of points. Choose which sections you want to complete, however they cannot exceed 60 points. The first 30 points will be awarded as the assignment, and the next 30 points would be awarded as the extra credit. Please do not exceed 60 points as the points will not count.
Please send your completed assignment to email@example.com, with the subject line:BeyondHogwarts-Assignment 4-HOL id. For example, if I were sending it in, it would read as follows: BeyondHogwarts-Assignment 4-ar1107. Remember to include your full HOL name, House, and ID in the body of your assignment. And just as a reminder, NO ATTACHMENTS WILL BE OPEN. Please use a graphic service such as Photobucket, Flickr, etc. If you send in an assignment with an attachment, it WILL BE DELETED.
Fill In The Blanks (10 points)
1. The only reports of casualties have been __________ that have stumbled too close, so speculation is that it was once the 'pet' of a __________ who lived on the island.
2. Each prospective student is asked to kneel on a __________ placed in the center of the room, with their hands held in a position of __________.
3. Students sorted into House _________are those who show the utmost respect for scholarly pursuits and usually excel in fields such as __________.
4. He 'employed' them as __________, whose main duties were to help his wife tend the __________on the estate, a chore that was not a chore at all for the pair.
5. Students sorted into this House are those who are more __________ in spirit, and those drawn to the __________ magics.
Colouring Sheet (10 points)
Colour this picture of the gashadokuro that protects the school. Remember, LINK ONLY, NO ATTACHMENTS!
Short Answer (10 points)Complete sentences, please
1. Why did Mameharu and Tamakichi leave home?
2. What did Mister Nakashima's guests expect him to do when he caught the thieves?
3. Why was Mister Nakashima so sad?
4. What does having a white robe signify?
5. What colour robe do students earn if they manage to earn top marks in all classes?
Flower Power Logic Puzzle (10 points)
In honour of the school's flower legacy, please solve the following logic puzzle.
Given the clues, tell me which woman brought which flowers on which day and for what occasion.
Five women bought five different types of flowers for different reasons on different days. Names: Julia, Amy, Bethany, Rachel, and Kristen Flowers: Roses, Daisies, Lilies, Tulips, and Carnations Colors: Purple, Yellow, Pink, White, and Peach Places or Occasions: Backyard, Park, Office, Wedding, and Birthday Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday
1. The flowers were purchased in the following order: tulips, the flowers for the office, the purple flowers, the roses for the park, and the white flowers bought by Julia.
2. Bethany loves flowers but is allergic, so she would never have them indoors.
3. It rained on Wednesday and Friday, because of this, the wedding and birthday party had to be moved indoors.
4. Amy bought her flowers after Rachel, but before Kristen.
5. Rachel needed something more to add to her office, so she chose peach flowers to match her curtains.
6. On Wednesday the only purple flowers available at the flower shop were daisies.
7. The pink flowers were bought after the carnations, but before the lilies.
8. The flowers for the birthday were bought after the flowers for the office, but before the flowers for the wedding.
Opinion (20 points) 150 words minimum
Do you agree with the school's policy of only boarding students who are eleven years of age or older? Please give reasons to back up your opinion.
Alternate Houses (20 points)
The attributes of the respective houses are respect, bravery, and gratefulness. Time to get your hands dirty and start digging up other flowers that could have been used to symbolize these attributes. Give at least 3 examples for each attribute, please.
Quidditch Time!! (20 points)
Given that the school is so well known for its Quidditch, the school wishes to commission you for a portrait to hang in the Entrance Hall. It can be done via any medium you choose, but it must depict some aspect of quidditch as told in the lesson. For example, it could be the Hogwarts students teaching them the game, the players practicing in adverse conditions, or whatever tickles your fancy. Remember, NO ATTACHMENTS, LINK ONLY PLEASE
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.